iStore technology will clobber your electricity costs effectively using renewable energy
Solar without the panels, the iStore’s dynamic efficiency can reduce your hot water heating costs by up to 70%, utilising intelligent technology which converts air into hot water via the transfer of thermal energy.
Water Heating Cost Comparison
Heating hot water for your home accounts for up to a quarter of your electricity costs for the average Australian household.
The iStore reduces hot water heating consumption by two thirds from conventional electric or gas storage systems, while reducing CO2 emmissions by 4 tonnes.
Installing an iStore could save you up to $1,000* per year on your energy bills.
How It Works
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved.
- As water is used in the home, the cycle will restart once the temperature in the tank has dropped below 45 °C
|Water tank capacity||L||270 L|
|Power supply||240V||~/50H z|
|Rated outlet water temp.||°C||60|
|Air volume||m ³/ h||450|
|Noise @ 1 m||dB (A)||46.6|
|Water inlet / outlet size||BSB / mm||20|
|Back up element||kW||1.5|
|Height to water inlet||99 mm|
|Height to water outlet||1194 mm|
|Hot water condensation|
|Height to PTR valve.|
|Height to anode||1094 mm|
|Net weight||157 kg|
|Refrigeration & electrical||2 years|
|All other components||1 years|